Friday, September 7, 2007

Mrs. America Pageant 2007

I just got back from the Mrs. America pageant in Tucson, Arizona. We were there taping for 2 weeks. Although, I'm not the next Mrs. America, I had a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The pageant will air multiple times over the next month on the WE channel starting Friday, Sept. 21 at 8PM ET. Thank you to my friends and family for all of your support (especially my hubby, Paul :)


At rehearsals.


At lunch.


















On the bus ride to the mansion party with Mrs. Oklahoma.

















Mrs. Iowa, Taryn and Mrs. SD, Jill at arrival.

















Group shot at the mansion party.
















Myself with Mrs. Kansas, Mrs. New Mexico and Mrs. N. Carolina





Myself with the Mayor of Tucson's wife, a native of S. Dakota.



Group of delegates.






Boarding JFK's preserved aircraft.


The tri-state delegates: Mrs. MN, myself and Mrs. Iowa.




Mrs. N. Dakota and myself.



At Old Tucson Studios (hat and boots provided:)





At Tucson museum.


At reception with Mrs. America and Mrs. World. (what a shrimp!)





Pit stop during horseback tour in the mountains.


At reception with founder, David Marmel.